Top 3 Stanley Knives
Stanley knives are great little knives to have and to grab whenever you need to swiftly open up or cut into items, such as parcels. Let’s take a look at some of the best Stanley knives currently on offer.
Stanley Quickslide Pocket Knife All-metal with Belt Clip Ref 0-10-810 Review – Our Number 1
The Stanley Quickslide all-metal pocket knife (view on Amazon) is a handy product which makes quick work of small jobs. Let’s have a look at its features.
- The blades on the Stanley knife are easily changed should they break or go blunt.
- When replacement blades are required, standard utility blades do the job, making it affordable to upkeep the product.
- The Stanley knife has good security features as the knife does not allow you to use the blades simultaneously.
- The blade of the knife can be extended quickly and easily using one hand, making it convenient to use.
- The overall weight of the knife is 181 grams, making it lightweight and comfortable to use and carry around.
- The knife also has a one piece belt clip for ease of clipping onto your person.
The Stanley Quickslide all-metal pocket knife is lightweight and easy to carry around and store when not in use. The blade can be easily changed and standard blades can be fitted to the product, making it cheap and easy to maintain the product.
Features: Interchangeable blades – Fits standard utility blades – Security – One handed blade extension – Lightweight – Belt clip
Stanley 010475 FatMax Snap-Off Knife 9mm Review – Number 2
- The barrel of the knife is made from stainless steel, making it durable, long-lasting and rust resistant.
- The width of the blade is 9 mm.
- The knife is comfortable to hold and it’s easy to release the blade due to the bi-material soft grip slider feature.
- Worn and blunt blades can easily be removed by using the integrated blade snapper.
- When in use, blade movement is minimised and controlled by the clamp down thumb dial.
- The overall weight of the knife is 63.5 grams, making it considerably lightweight and comfortable to use.
The Stanley 010475 FatMax Snap Off Knife is manufactured by the innovative and leading tool producer, Stanley. Therefore, the product is high-quality and you can be sure you’re purchasing a top quality product that will last and do the job well. The stainless steel design is advantageous, meaning you haven’t got to worry about rust building up over time on the product and you can be sure of optimum performance time and time again.
Features: Stainless steel barrel – Durable – Rust resistant – 9 mm blade width – Comfortable – Easy to release blade – Bi-material soft grip slider – Blade snapper – Clamp down thumb dial – Lightweight
Pricing – Mid-range
Stanley Tools ZSTA-0-10-242 FatMax Safety Knife Review – Number 3
- The knife has safety features to ensure you’re protected when cutting open items. This safety feature includes a retractable blade which retracts as soon as it leaves the surface of the item you’re cutting into. Therefore, minimising the risk of accidental injuries.
- A built in wrap cutter makes light work of cutting into shrink wrap.
- The knife has a tape splitter to make opening boxes easy.
- The knife allows you to instantly change the blade, meaning it’s quick and easy to do so and you can continue with your job in no time.
- An internal blade storage system within the knife allows you to store replacement blades.
- The overall weight of the knife is 200 grams.
- The blade of the knife is unlockable.
The Stanley Tools ZSTA-0-10-242 FatMax Safety Knife is considerably heavier to hold and use than some its rivals. Although, this is due to the additional blade storage that it contains. The retractable blade is a great safety feature, however it can be a little frustrating to have to keep releasing the blade for items you need to cut through multiple times.
Features: Retractable blade – Wrap cutter – Tape splitter – Instant blade change – Internal blade storage – 200 grams – Unlockable
Pricing – Mid-range
The top Stanley knife goes to the Stanley 010475 FatMax Snap Off Knife 9mm. The stainless steel and rust resistant design really make this a top quality product, worthy of purchasing. The knife is lightweight and easy to use and comes from a reputable and high quality manufacturer which you can rely on. The 25 year warranty is also a great bonus.