||Victorinix Huntsman||14 tools – Compact – Firm grip and sturdy design||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Camillus Vortex||G10 handle – Stainless steel blade – Liner locking mechinism||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Toolmaster||Wooden handle – Lightweight – 78mm length||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Pocket Buddy||Heavy duty – Belt clip – Legal to carry in the UK||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Lansky Sharpeners||Legal to carry in over 150 countries – 2.75” blade – Ambidextrous design||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 5 Pocket Knives 2017 – 2018
Pocket knives have hundreds of thousands of different uses, whether you’re camping with friends and you need a corkscrew to open your favourite bottle of red, or you’re at home doing a little D.I.Y and you need a Phillips screwdriver to give you a helping hand – different pocket knives have different features and their uses are almost endless. Here is a list of the top 5 pocket knives on the market today along with their many features.
Victorinix Huntsman PReview – Our Number 1
A Swiss Army Knife (lowest price) that offers its users a variety of features, and a knife that should be taken on almost any journey thanks to its compact design. Here are a few of the features this famous pocket knife provides:
- 14 different tools will ensure its users always have a tool handy for their specific needs.
- A compact and sturdy design that only measures 3.5 inches in length.
- Designed with a nylon handle that gives users a good grip even when using 1 of the 14 tools in the trickiest situations.
- Manufactured by a well-known company in Victorinox, which offers its customers a lifetime warranty, should your knife ever have any defects.
In conclusion, this Swiss Army Knife by Victorinox offers everything and more a standard pocket knife would which is why it’s top of the list. Not only does it provide all of the necessary tools, but was also designed to be compact and still offers a sturdy experience no matter which tool is used.
Features: 14 tools – Compact – Firm grip and sturdy design
Camillus Vortex Review – Number 2
The Camillus knife brand has been around for years and is one of the most respected American companies when it comes to producing top quality knife products for its customers – and the brand is even more respected now thanks to the release of the Camillus Vortex. Here are a few reasons why this knife is top of the range:
- A firm grip thanks to its textured G10 handle.
- A robust and sleek design that is only 3.25 inches long, 8 inches when opened.
- The safety of the knife is phenomenal thanks to its liner locking mechanism.
- A very sharp stainless steel blade is perfect for any outdoor adventures.
It doesn’t provide a lot of features when compared with a typical pocket knife, but it is a perfect knife for hiking and hunting thanks to its solid design.
Features: G10 handle – Stainless steel blade – Liner locking mechinism
Toolmaster Review – Number 3
This basic knife may be unbranded but don’t let that put you off as you’ll be missing out on a great little pocket knife. Here are a few features and reasons why you should add this knife to your collection:
- It’s only 78mm in length which provides its users a great design for it to be tucked away in a pocket and forgotten about until it’s needed.
- Very lightweight you’ll not even worry about having to carry it around with you all day.
- Highly recommended for fishermen because of the sharp blade and the great grip the wooden handle provides.
- An overall nice looking old-fashioned brass and wooden based knife that is compact and does it exactly what it says.
The price of this basic knife and the durability and long lasting design this knife was built around makes this knife one of the best pocket knives on the market.
Features: Wooden handle – Lightweight – 78mm length
Pocket Buddy Review – Number 4
If you’re looking for a very affordable pocket knife then this one designed by the well-respected Grizzly Bushcraft brand is worth having a look at. Here are a few features this fantastic little pocket knife provides:
- The stainless steel blade is less than 3 inches in length which comes oiled up and razor sharp.
- It’s a UK legalized pocket knife so you can carry it around in your pocket on your travels, wherever that may be.
- It has an unlockable folding blade mechanism.
- Is heavy duty and provides metal liner and side grips for its users.
- Comes with a belt clip if you’re not comfortable with it in your pocket.
This Grizzly Bushcraft product offers a lot more than some of the more common brands out there because it was specifically built to last thanks to its heavy duty design. It also comes with a few extra features that some of the most common brands out there have missed out, which puts this knife in the top 5 pocket knives out there.
Features: Heavy duty – Belt clip – Legal to carry in the UK
Lansky Sharpeners LKN333 Review – Number 5
The Lansky Sharpeners World Legal Slip Joint Knife was designed to do exactly what it says on the tin – it was designed with the legal issues in mind so anyone over the age of 18 can carry it in over 150 countries. It’s only a very basic knife, but here are some of the features Lanksy Sharpeners have implemented into its design:
- With simplicity in mind, Lansky didn’t want to do anything other than create a decent pocket knife that can be carried anywhere in the world, and that’s exactly what they have done.
- With an overall length of 7 inches, and a stainless steel blade consisting of only 2.75 inches, this pocket knife is perfect and compact.
- This knife can be used left or right handed thanks to its ambidextrous design, and easy to grip nylon handle.
- This pocket knife also offers a 4 position deep pocket clip
This knife is up there with the best because it’s simple and effective, along with the few features it provides it’s a very affordable alternative to some of the other basic knives on the market.
Features: Legal to carry in over 150 countries – 2.75” blade – Ambidextrous design
All of these knives offer something the other ones do not, however, the Victorinox Huntsman Pocket Knife tops the list because of the many features and tools it offers, so no matter what situation you find yourself in this pocket knife will have a tool to help you.