Top 3 EDC Pocket Knives
Every day carry pocket knives are great accessories to carry around with you as you never know when or where an occasion might arise where you need to swiftly and efficiently open or cut something. We’ve reviewed some of the best every day carry pocket knives on currently on offer, so let’s have a look at them in finer detail.
Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Pocket Knife Review – Our Number 1
The Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Pocket Knife (view on Amazon) is a nifty, multi-functional product that’s easy to use and is a great item to carry around with you. Let’s have a look at what else it has to offer.
- The pocket knife includes 14 different tools, making it the ideal product to carry around with you wherever you go.
- The handle is made out of nylon, ensuring it’s durable and comfortable to use.
- All the tools are made from stainless steel, meaning they’re durable and well-produced.
- The knife is compact and sturdy, making it nice and easy to carry and a pleasure to use.
- The knife is produced in Switzerland and comes with a lifetime warranty, which is reassuring should the knife develop any defects.
- The blade length is 9 cm and is foldable.
- The overall weight of the product 45.4 grams, which ensures it’s lightweight and easy to use.
- The pocket knife is the ideal product for campers and hunters.
The Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Pocket Knife really is a great, handy tool to have. It’s a joy to use thanks to its lightweight and compact design. The multiple tools that it features are all well designed and made and the additional lifetime warranty that comes with the product is a great reassurance that a well-made product has been purchased.
Features: 14 tools – Nylon handle – Stainless steel components – Compact – Sturdy – Produced in Switzerland – Foldable blade – Lifetime warranty
Pricing: High end
Leatherman C33 Review – Number 2
- The handle is made of nylon and is 60% glass-filled.
- The liner is lockable.
- The knife features a removable pocket clip, which is ideal for attaching to your clothing, but can be removed if not required.
- A thumb stud is included on the knife for ease of use.
- The knife comes with a 25 year warranty; giving you peace of mind should anything go wrong with the product.
- The knife is lightweight, weighing in at 68 grams, making it easy to carry around and a joy to use.
- The length of the blade is 6.6 centimetres.
The Leatherman C33 everyday carry pocket knife looks nice and is well made. It is a basic knife with very little additional features. However, it does have is a good solid brand name behind it and a impressive 25 year warranty, so you can be sure you’re buying a good product.
Features: Nylon handle – 60% Glass-filled handle – Locking Liner – Removable pocket clips – Thumb stud – 25-year warranty – Lightweight – 6.6cm blade
Pricing: High end
Promithi Outdoor Foldable Knife available in Grey Review – Number 3
- The blade of the knife is made from high grade stainless steel, making it high quality and durable.
- The blade length is 2.59 inches, making it under the 3 inch legal UK limit and ideal for use around the home and garden or when participating in outdoor pursuits such as camping or fishing.
- The blade is unlockable and folding.
- The knife features a belt clip, allowing you to effortlessly clip and carry the knife around with you.
- The blade of the knife is razor sharp and there’s no need to sharpen it before use, meaning you can get straight on with projects.
- The product is lightweight and weighs just 49.9 grams.
The Promithi Outdoor Foldable Knife is a great all round product which benefits from its high quality stainless steel blade. The knife looks good and is priced well considering its well thought out features, benefits and durability.
Features: High-grade stainless steel – UK legal – 2.59-inch blade – Unlockable, folding blade – Belt clip – Ready to use – Lightweight
The top every day carry knife goes to the Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Pocket Knife due to it being a brilliant all round pocket knife with many different components, making it practical and good value for money. The 14 different uses it contains are brilliant and it’s a well thought out and cleverly designed product that anyone would be happy to carry around with them.